2014 Recruitment Schedule:
Formal Recruitment is Sunday, August 24th, 2014 through Saturday, August 30th, 2014
Convocation – Sunday, August 24th
- Convocation is a mandatory orientation for Recruitment. Women will receive their Go Greek t-shirt, meet their Rho Gamma Group, and learn about the week that is before them. This will occur in the afternoon. There will be an evening make-up for women who cannot make the large session.
- Only women registered for recruitment should attend this program. We do not have space to accommodate parents and guests.
Day #1, Go Greek! – Monday, August 25th
- 8 events, each visit 20 minutes in length, 15 minute breaks. Women will visit 6 chapters on this day, 2 of the events will be a 20 minute break
Day #2, Go Greek! – Tuesday, August 26th
- 8 events, each visit 20 minutes in length, 15 minute breaks. Women will visit the remaining 6 chapters on this day, 2 of the events will be a 20 minute break
Day #3, Philanthropy Round/Financial Obligations – Wednesday, August 27th
- 9 visits, each visit 35 minutes in length, 15 minute breaks
Day #4, Sisterhood Showcase/Skit Round – Thursday, August 28th
- 6 visits, each 45 minutes in length, 20 minute breaks
Day #5, Preference Round – Friday, August 29th
- 3 visits, each 60 minutes in length, 30 minute breaks
Day #6, Bid Day – Saturday, August 30th
- Women will receive invitations to membership. They will be bussed to Sorority Row and spend the evening getting to know their new sisters.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Panhellenic. You can reach Cybil Armbruster, Panhellenic VP of Recruitment at email@example.com. You can also direct your questions to the Department of Greek Life, open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, at 979.862.5636.