2013 Recruitment Schedule:
Formal Recruitment is Sunday, August 18th, 2013 through Saturday, August 24th, 2013
Convocation – Sunday, August 18th
- Convocation is a mandatory orientation for Recruitment. Women will receive their tee shirt, meet their Rho Gamma Group, and learn about the week that is before them. This will occur in the afternoon. There will be an evening make-up for women who cannot make the large session.
- Only women registered for recruitment should attend this program. We do not have space to accommodate parents and guests.
Day #1, Go Greek! – Monday, August 19th
- 8 events, each visit 20 minutes in length, 15 minute breaks. Women will visit 6 chapters on this day, 2 of the events will be a 20 minute break
Day #2, Go Greek! – Tuesday, August 20st
- 8 events, each visit 20 minutes in length, 15 minute breaks. Women will visit the remaining 6 chapters on this day, 2 of the events will be a 20 minute break
Day #3, Philanthropy Round/Financial Obligations – Wednesday, August 21nd
- 9 visits, each visit 35 minutes in length, 15 minute breaks
Day #4, Sisterhood Showcase/Skit Round – Thursday, August 22rd
- 6 visits, each 45 minutes in length, 20 minute breaks
Day #5, Preference Round – Friday, August 23th
- 3 visits, each 60 minutes in length, 30 minute breaks
Day #6, Bid Day – Saturday, August 24th
- Women will receive invitations to membership. They will be bussed to Sorority Row and spend the evening getting to know their new sisters.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Panhellenic. You can reach Mallory Meyer, Panhellenic VP of Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also direct your questions to the Department of Greek Life, open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, at 979.862.5636.