Registration will open soon!
When should I register?
Incoming Freshman Students - We recommend incoming freshman students wait until they have graduated high school to complete the registration process. This is to make sure the academic information you have put in is the most current and accurate. It also allows for end of year awards to be included in the honors and awards section of your application.
Transfer and Current Students - We recommend that students currently in college wait until the end of the spring semester to register. This ensures that the academic information you provide is the most current.
What do I need to register?
Prior to registering, make sure you have all the necessary information to complete the registration form. Once you start the form, you must complete it in its entirety. The following information is needed for the registration form:
- Email Address, Phone Number and Mailing Address you can be reached at throughout the summer
- Information on High School, College, and Community Involvement
- High School GPA (preferred on a 4.0 scale) & Class Rank
- GPA and Hours Completed for all Colleges & Universities attended
- SAT (Writing, Math, Critical Reading and Composite) and ACT (Composite) Test Scores
- A picture of you in JPEG or BMP form to upload with your registration information (Note: A senior or professional portrait is recommended)
- Names, affiliations and colleges attended for any legacy connections you have
- A credit card or check to make a secure, online payment
I have already registered with my Hometown Panhellenic, do I still need to register?
Yes! In order to participate in recruitment you must register online with the Collegiate Panhellenic Council on this website. Registration with hometown Alumnae Panhellenic Associations is an optional step in the recruitment process. Registration with the Collegiate Panhellenic Council is a mandatory step in our recruitment process. Until you have completed our online registration form, you are not registered with us and eligible to participate in recruitment.
How will I know if I am registered for recruitment?
After your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with the subject, "Thank you for enrolling in Fall 2015 Sorority Recruitment." Once all of your information has been verified, you will receive a second email from CPC Recruitment Team confirming they have reviewed your form and that payment has been received. Do not be alarmed if you do not receive this email immediately following submission of your form. It takes time for these officers to review all of the forms we receive, so please be patient with us.
Do I need to send in my high school/college transcript?
Yes! In order for your registration to be complete, please upload a PDF copy of your transcript when you register.. Your transcript should include grade point averages and class rank. Graduating High School Seniors, need to upload their final high school transcript. Current college students need to upload their Spring 2016 transcript. No mailing, faxes or emails will be accepted. Your registration is not complete without your transcript.
You will not be allowed to submit your application without doing so. No faxing, mailing or emailing transcripts allowed.
Other Helpful Hints
- Make sure that you complete the registration form thoroughly, as this is the primary way chapters will learn about you.
- Throughout the form, be sure to read the information that is to the right of the form fields. This contains helpful and important instructions about what to put in each of these fields.
- Questions about Recruitment? Call the Fraternity and Sorority Life Office at 979-862-5636.